Friday, April 9, 2010

New Face Omayra Ventura




Agency: Wilhelmina New York
Age: 17

Height: 5′10″


Place of Origin:

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Ethnic Origin:

Dominican

Birthsign:

Scorpio



How discovered:

There was an open call for Dominican fashion week and when I stepped in I met with my agent who signed me immediately.



Favorite things:

Music, bleached brows, tight black jeans



Favorite music, band:

Too many to name! Everything from Abba to Zeke.



Hobbies:

Experimentos Culinarios



Favorite piece of clothing:

My black sequined leggings I wore to shreds. RIP



What’s your idea of fun?

Nothing fancy. A simple day of friends, Merengue dancing, and the beach



Favorite modeling experience so far?

Coming to New York for sure!



What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?

The climate and beaches.



Favorite artist (any kind):

Saelee Oh



Place you would love to visit:

Paris, for fun.



Currently you’re obsessed with/about:

A Givenchy leather backpack

source:models.com