1. Do not be a "no-neck monster." Try to elongate your neck for maximum extension.
2. Do not pose like a hoochie. (If you don’t what a hoochie is, er, that's probably best.)
3. Do not be a limp noodle.Always pose with tension in your body completely from H2T (head to toe).
4. Do not play it safe and stay in the same pose. Mix it up with innovative poses, your wildest pose could be the one that’s picked.
5. Do not show up to a photo shoot unless you are cleanshaven, have a clean face and clean hair.
6. Do not let hating how your hair or makeup is done affect your performance. Model through it.
7. Do not stare aimlessly when posing. Create intensity for the camera through your eyes. Smize (smile with your eyes)!
8. Do not slouch on the runway; pretend you have a wire through your spine that is pulling you up to the ceiling.
9. Do not be forgettable. Make an impression by showing your distinctive personality.
10. Do request to have your favorite music playing when you do a shoot! The beat will kick your poses up ten notches!